Ten Reasons to Vote UKIP Wales
- UKIP are the only party which believes that the UK should be an independent self-governing nation outside the EU.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that all immigration should be strictly controlled and limited to only those who add value to our economy and integrate into our society.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that the only way to fix the housing crisis is to address both supply and demand. There needs to be a commitment to build over a million new homes in the next five years and introduce curbs on immigration to ensure those already living in the UK have the opportunity to purchase a house.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that the defence & security of our nation is the most important job of government and that our armed forces, police and border force should be significantly expanded to ensure our security.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that the NHS needs reform to cut out layers upon layers of bureaucrats and management. The NHS should be run by patients for patients. There should be an end to the special interests controlling the NHS and stifling innovation.
- UKIP are the only party committed to introducing a Bill of Rights which enshrines the freedoms of speech, assembly and debate into law.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that government must be legally obligated to balance the budget during their time in office. There should be an end to running up debts in our name to fund their vanity projects.
- UKIP are the only party which believes that the UK should have 100% energy security provided through a mix of proven renewable energy sources such as hydroelectric power and clean fossil fuels. There should be an end to subsidising unreliable wind power.
- UKIP are the only party which believes trades are equally as important professions. We should reintroduce grammar schools to educate our best and brightest children, giving them the best possible chance to succeed in a competitive global economy and re-establish technical colleges in partnership with industry to give young people the skills needed in a vibrant manufacturing-based economy. There should also be an end to the arbitrary target of sending 50% of school-leavers to university.
- UKIP are the only party committed to reducing the number of politicians and the cost of politics to the taxpayer. We will oppose any expansion of the National Assembly. Politicians should be responsible to the people and should respect hard-working taxpayers. Pay rises for politicians should be determined by the voters through a ballot at each election.
Do you like this post?